Hemp and Skincare
You may be familiar with CBD as a component of the cannabis plant. It’s not psychoactive, so it won’t get you high. Instead, CBD may help reduce inflammation and pain from arthritis and other conditions, help combat anxiety and depression symptoms, relieve seizures in children suffering from epilepsy, reduce nausea caused by chemotherapy treatment or an injury.
It's clear to see why so many people are drawn to hemp for skincare problems - its natural ingredients have been shown to make a big difference in many areas of our lives!
Hemp seed oil is a good moisturizer
Hemp seed oil is a hydrator that restores moisture to dehydrated skin, making it ideal for sensitive or dry complexions in need of extra hydration without causing irritation like many other moisturizers do.
It's also soothing for irritated areas such as sunburns or eczema flare-ups because of its high antioxidant content (which may help reduce redness) and ability to soothe inflammation due to its omega fatty acids.
Hemp has anti-aging properties
In addition to moisturizing and soothing the skin, hemp oil has anti-aging properties.
Hemp oil can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles as well as prevent signs of aging from developing.
The linoleic acid and oleic acids found in hemp oil can’t be produced by the body but can play a crucial role in skin health and anti-aging, so they’re important nutrients to add to the diet.
Moderates oil production
Hemp oil is perfect for most skin types as it can moisturize without clogging your pores.
It can even help to balance out oily skin, hydrating it and regulating the skin’s oil production.
Dryness can also cause your skin to overproduce oil, which in turn, can stimulate acne.
Hemp oil can prevent dry skin without clogging pores. This helps reduce acne that’s caused by excess oil.
Gramina skincare products
Create a perfect skincare routine with Gramina's facial creams which are completely natural:
Gramina's CBD anti-aging face cream based on Hemp seed oil with the addition of a unique CBD oil:
- Keeps and protects the moisture of the face skin.
- Reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- It helps to tighten and tone the skin, as well as to combat the harmful effects of free radicals on the skin.
- For a shiny and gentle look of mature skin
Gramina Hemp Face Cream is based on hemp oil that nourishes the skin, balances the natural fat, protects the moisture of the skin.
- Hemp oil is a rich source of all 20 amino acids, including 9 essentials.
- Contains vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, and E.
- Feeds dry skin removes stains and injuries.
- It can detoxify the skin and even balance a tan.
- Acts as a skin moisturizer, without fear that it will block the pores.
Gramina Hemp Eye Cream features powerful ingredients, hemp oil, and Vitamin C, to brighten visibly, firm, and smooth the delicate skin around the eye area.
- Formulated with anti-aging hemp oil to boost collagen, plump the skin, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Our Hemp Eye Cream contains the most natural and non-irritating form of Vitamin C and antioxidant Vitamin E that work together to fight the free radicals that damage and age skin over time.